Argus Marine Fuels Forward Curves for US, Europe, Asia launched
Global energy and commodity price reporting agency Argus Media on Thursday (18 July) launched the Argus Marine Fuels Forward Curves product for the US, Europe and Asia markets.
The Argus Marine Fuels Forward Curves service provides price transparency for companies involved in the marine fuels markets which will be affected by IMO 2020, says Argus Media.
“Companies active in energy commodities markets need accurate forward prices from a source without distortion or bias,” it states.
“Our clients act with confidence because our forward curves are created from unbiased, industry-specific methodologies with undistorted, fair market values.
“The Argus Marine Fuels Forward Curves service provides deep market insights and data that will support precision in your risk management and benefit your bottom line.”
- Gulf coast fuel oil 0.5%
- NY Harbor fuel oil 0.5%
- NY Harbor marine gasoil 0.5%
- NY Harbor residual fuel oil 1%
- Gulf coast residual fuel oil 3%
- Fuel oil 0.5% NWE
- VGO 0.5% NWE
- Marine gasoil 0.1% NWE
- Fuel oil high-sulphur cargo NWE
- Fuel oil low-sulphur NWE
- Fuel oil high-sulphur 380cst Singapore swap
- Singapore high-sulphur 380cst fuel oil bunker delivered
- Singapore low-sulphur fuel oil 0.5% bunker delivered
- Singapore marine gasoil 0.1% bunker delivered
- Zhoushan low-sulphur fuel oil 0.5% bunker delivered
Published: 19 July, 2019
Metcore: Understand TR48 on the use of MFM
Taking a homogeneous approach on MFM systems places both the buyer and the supplier under risk without proper insurance.
BW supports the global implementation of mass flow meters
BW is proud to support the global implementation of mass flow meters for a more efficient, precise, and transparent bunkering process.